View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Hand Reading, PP style

MLG's hand range is infinite preflop so I'm not sure why people are trying to confidently guess his exact hand here because there seem to be so many possibilities.

Here's the thing, MLG has a hand here a vast majority of the time. A party guy minraises UTG checks the flop then shows interest in the hand on the turn by leading into the billions of people he let see the flop cheap and the turn for free. He probably either flopped a monster or ended up making a hand on the turn like QJ or QQ. I guess most of the times they will be scared of a flush draw here and bet the flop with monsters on the flop, but definitely not always.

On the river all signs point to the fact that the villain has a big hand, and given the texture of the board and the action you cant expect the villain to make any type of fold here because a missed draw is such a convenient read.

MLG's hand is going to be better than top two or worse than king high basically all the time I'd think given an average read, and even so I think MLG is too wise to bluff most people on pp like this.

So KT? I'm not really buying a turned two pair because I feel like he would probably lead into the field with this type of hand.

-Jason