View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 02:27 PM

Default Re: Was This A Good or Bad Gigabet-Wannabe Play?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lloyd, I was wrong in thinking that if they both had AQ and AJ it would be a good call.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should never put your opponents on such a narrow range of hands.

[ QUOTE ]
For those of you with usernames that start with a "p" and end with a "rana"; I hope you're not wound that tightly all the time. I'd imagine you probably have a hard time getting laid if you fly off the handle so easily. Maybe try taking a deep breath next time you reply to one of my donkey threads, and I might actually respect you enough to read and ingest what you have to say. But if you want to keep calling me a "fukkin moron", that works too, 'cause I am one.

Cheers! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
You asked people to be "brutally" ownest. Be careful what you wish for. But hopefully civility will quickly be restored.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry if you got offended by my posts i was just trying to accomodate your wishes. I still think it was a horrible move and said before I wasn't trying to be rude. I however had been drinking for about 8 hours yesterday before I read this horrible horrible play. I just don't understand all your contradictory statements.

1. You are top 3 players of 80.
2. YOU CALL 2 ALLINS IN FRONT OF YOU WITH 43
3. For someone reason you think that this is a sign of a GREAT PLAY [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Let's go with tpfap's comments here about avoiding gambles EVEN IF you might be slightly ahead and are one of the best players in the tournament. I don't always abide by this rule but it does weigh heavily in my decision making because it does make sense and sometimes it is a smart decision. You do the complete opposite and take very much the worst of it by CALLING 2 allins in front of you. I really don't understand your point in this play. You are taking a HUGE gamble on hitting trips, 2 pair, or a fluke straight and risking 1/4 of your stack in doing so. Sorry I got carried away with the "brutal honesty" last night but everything I said still makes perfect sense and I don't see any sense in this play. Peace.

p.s. The comments about me not getting laid were kind of funny because the girl I put to bed after these posts was here laughing at your play too. She's a bad poker playin beeyatch.

peace.