View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 01:52 PM

Default Re: RIGGED SITES - DOOM SWITCH, MUST READ

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well, i won a seat to wsop last year online & turned $250 into over 50k in 4 weeks at one site, but then as they always do, the doom switch hit & i lost almost all of it playing the same way i won. mostly 5 10 NL

[/ QUOTE ]

Very few of us know about the DOOM SWITCH. Some have troubles believing it really exists. Those who understand it take measures to avoid its cruelness.

NOw how in Gods name can one who knows it exists beyond doubt continue to bleed off 50k while it's on? You must be some piece of work.

The doom switch is easily identified by all who understand it. When it is turned on, it takes no longer than three doomed played losing hands to identify. When DOOMED, a player who understands the switch will leave that site for several days until the DOOM SWITCH expires naturally. The DOOM switch doesn't predetermine how much you will lose as we know, it just predetermines how long it will stay on for the doomed player.

That's why after three indentifiable doomed hands I leave the site and move to another site. When I do go back to a site that I was DOOMED at, much time will have passed and the DOOM switch will have expired.

You must learn how to deal with the DOOM SWITCH and quit complaining about it's existence. It is very profitable to us in the know if you use it to your advantage. Make notes on players who are playing under the DOOM SWITCH and don't realize it. Just as it's easy for us to identify when it is on for us, we can easily identify when it is on for others. Much money can be made by playing at tables filled with those playing under the DOOM SWITCH.

So dude, get a clue and quit complaining. There is much money to be made for us who understand the DOOM SWITCH.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.