View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 01:35 PM

Default Re: RIGGED SITES - DOOM SWITCH, MUST READ

[ QUOTE ]
well, i won a seat to wsop last year online & turned $250 into over 50k in 4 weeks at one site, but then as they always do, the doom switch hit & i lost almost all of it playing the same way i won. mostly 5 10 NL

[/ QUOTE ]

It is amazing what some people will go through to convince themselves they really are a good player. Your only "proof" for Absolute being rigged is that you hit cold cards after being on what I'm sure was a MASSIVE heater. You can't know that you were "playing the same way you won." If you're this irrational about your results, you probably got on-tilt the moment you started losing (especially since when you started losing, you "knew" it was because of a Doom Switch yet you kept playing anyway - genius move, there, buddy). What's more, you seem to know almost nothing about sample size relevance when examining the feasibility of your claims. You also know nothing about how online poker sites make their money...it's not based on which deposits they get from which players...it's about rake. If ANYTHING, the only kind of "rigged deck" that makes ANY financial sense for these sites is one that gives too many players too many good cards, thereby building slightly bigger-than-normal pots and as a result, higher $raked/hand.

Nevertheless, you are a dicktard who should be dragged out into the street and beaten like a dog. Oh yeah, before you start spouting more BS...I don't work for any of the poker sites, I'm not a computer programmer, I don't work for the CIA, I'm not an extra-terrestrial, I'm not Tony Soprano or any of his henchmen.....I just happen to believe that you are mentally unbalanced and in total denial about the fact that you SUCK AT POKER! I and plenty of people I know make and have made consistent, generous livings playing online poker for varying periods of time (months and years). That you can't doesn't mean it's rigged. And that I know that what you're saying is retarded doesn't mean I'm part of a conspiracy.

Maybe you should go to a mental hospital. Just an idea.