View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 12:32 PM

Default Fine I\'ll be devils advocate...

Phht, ya what a bitch, saying out loud what most of us middle to upper middle class people working 50 hours a week say around the dinner table or to our friends at the bar.

If you don't think poor and homeless people from states around the area that weren't even affected by the hurricane aren't rushing to get part of the handout paid for by our increased taxes and insurance rates next year, you truly do live in fantasy land.

"Hmmmm. lets see. I had nothing and now its all gone. Now I've got a roof, food, noone even expects me to work and I bet I'll get my full welfare checks once the gov can figure out how to get those to me. Plus I can get on TV (I mean other than when I was carrying those 30 cases of cigarettes out that broken window) If I could only find the best crack dealers here in the dome I'd be all set! Jeez good think I can't afford a car, you see how much gas is nowadays! Boy this Astrodome is getting kinda filthy.. wonder where they'll move us next... I bet I can string this out for months."

Give me a break.

Pack