View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 03:19 AM

Default Re: Crash course in Libertarian ideology

DVaut1, I addressed this too in the other thread, earlier.

Do you think it is fair to repeatedly request the SAME explanations from me, over and over again?

I believe I answered the point you just raised, and every other point too, in that same thread.

Is your purpose just to try to make me look bad, or to harass me?

Isn't explaining something ONCE enough for you? If you don't agree or accept my explanation, fine. I tried my best. But you can't just go on requesting the same explanations as if I never provided them.

If you don't believe me on something, like that I didn't at first realize someone had subtly misquoted me, FINE. As I said I don't much care if you don't believe me; it's enough for me to know that I answered genuinely at every turn. You said you found that hard to believe. FINE. But must you bring it up elsewhere so as to harass me? I can't be explaining myself in every thread just because you launch another attack, which is in fact just the same attack again, beginning to be repeated as nauseam.

This is starting to look like harassment. Unless you have something NEW to add, please stop repeating the same points elsewhere, which were answered already in that thread.