View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 02:47 AM

Default Re: Crash course in Libertarian ideology

As I said in the 'Leadership' thread, I don't think the locking of that thread was fair, given that MMMMMM has (on numerous threads now) said that he never claimed "racism is dead", despite the fact that he obviously said:

"If racism were as prevalent in this country today as you claim it to be, don't you think you or I or any other respected poster would have piped up with just ONE personally observed, serious, incident? That you couldn't do so, helps support my thesis that racism is for all practical effects and purposes, more or less dead in today's America."

Apparently it wasn't his thesis, just some rogue thesis that some other scurrilous poster fooled MMMMMM into thinking was actually his. I guess it's just more malicious misrepresentation and misquoting on behalf of the 2+2 peanut gallery, who are clearly intent on misquoting and mischaracterizing MMMMMM's arguments whenever possible.

By his standards, it seems like he should lock every new thread on the Iraq war, as discussion of the Iraq war exists in other threads.