View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 02:36 AM

Default Re: Changes in Pokerroom PP earn rate and bonus clearing rate.

[ QUOTE ]
Just saw a $51 pot on $.50/$.50 NL hold'em and there was only $1 rake, seems to agree with the rake table of 2BigBlinds or $3max.

[/ QUOTE ]

Digging back further, I have been getting raked for up to $3 for some time, it seems. I dug a hand up from almost a month ago, and plugged it in to their hand retriever.

Hand

Pokerroom guy: How long have you been overraking me? Rake changes, bonus changes, whatever, I feel like I was being straight stole from now!

edit: In the last month+ at Pokerroom.com (and skins), I have played 37484 hands at the 0.50/1 NL/PL full ring tables. In those hands, 2056 hands have been raked for more than $2, which is the published maximum rake at this level. Due to this error, $1672.60 extra has been raked from these hands. With an average of 9.45 players per hand, that means each player at these tables was over-charged an average of $176.99 during this period.

edit again: Anyone know if $3 rake at these levels was standard before the rake change? Perhaps it was, and the rake change was just not properly implemented at this level.