View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 12:55 AM

Default Re: Multi-tabling at the Wynn - investigative reporting by TT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Holy cow, any self-respecting floorman would have NEVER allowed this, what the ????

[/ QUOTE ]

And why not? Its easy to say because its against the rules, but I don't see anything that would compromise there game considering his actions.I had no problem with it at all, neither did any of his opponents... including the super fish who got a kick out of playing with an Internet pro at the same table.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well if he has a laptop running I don't see what is to stop him from running programs to help him with the live game going at the moment. I can think of all kinds of advantages that someone creative with a laptop could have. Personally I would use a usb camera on the laptop and photograph my opponents, keeping logs on all of their actions and tendencies.

If you think that the above would be unfair or disadvantageous to the game, than surely you must agree that if you let someone use a laptop, it would be impracitcal for the floorman to have the responsibility of checking over everyone's laptops assuring legitamacy.