View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 09:38 AM

Default I never posted this at the time (AA hand, where I called)

23 left in a satellite (5+R) to WCOOP event one 500+30, I think there were 7 seats available.

I was SB and I got AA 1500/3000 blinds, the CO had limped. I was sitting 2nd and CO was 3rd 180k and 170k respectively, first place was sitting in the BB. Anyway the thoughts for me went, I don't really want to mix with either of these guys unless it's on my terms, so basically I'm respecting the stacks and not getting fancy. I rated my chances as around 20-30% to get a seat at this stage, so I upped it to 7bbs from the SB, BB folded and the CO pushed right over the top (all in limp reraise), so now I have him narrowed to basically KK 90% of the time, maybe more. I figure if I win the hand I am 80-90% to win the seat. I think he badly misplayed his hand, most here probably disagree, fact is even if I call with AJo he is losing $ here probably (unless hes awful). Anyway in this situation I think I was too far from the end with still only a reasonable chance to make it for folding to be a good option here.

Mack