View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 08:35 AM

Default Re: Corporate disobedience plan to counter the rake increase.

[ QUOTE ]
I think that a bunch of us doing this at random intervals will make no difference at all, except wasting our own time.

However, I think if enough of us chose to make a co-ordinated effort to 4-table (at least) 6-max at every limit and run the clock down on every decision, for 30 minutes or an hour perhaps all at the same time, this would demonstrate to Party just how much we can actually affect their rake. I'm not going to work out the math, but if there are 50 or so of us doing this all at the same time, the effect on the rake for party during this period of time will be absolutely devastating.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I think that a bunch of us doing this at random intervals will make no difference at all, except wasting our own time.

However, I think if enough of us chose to make a co-ordinated effort to 4-table (at least) 6-max at every limit and run the clock down on every decision, for 30 minutes or an hour perhaps all at the same time, this would demonstrate to Party just how much we can actually affect their rake. I'm not going to work out the math, but if there are 50 or so of us doing this all at the same time, the effect on the rake for party during this period of time will be absolutely devastating.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you coordinate it, you will actually allow party to open more tables than normal. 1 person 8 tabling 6 max = 1.33 tables open for party. In a sense, you may help them to make more money. In any event, coordinating it would actually hurt the endeavor.