Old 09-05-2005, 06:45 AM

Default Re: It\'s all over but the shoutin\'

[ QUOTE ]
STTF-HUC Day #2:

Lacky def. Unarmed
Raptor def. Unarmed
Raptor def. Lacky
Lacky def. Raptor

Congrats to LACKY for becoming the inaugural STTF-HU Champion of the World! Mad props also to Raptor for forcing the double-final and placing 2nd in the event, and to Unarmed for his sweet run into the top-3 despite giving away quite a bit in the experience department to most of the other players. I'm pretty confident that I can say a great time was had by all, and the rumblings from the tournament room are that STTF-HUC #2 will take place in Las Vegas on President's Day weekend next February. Hopefully many more 2+2'ers will be able to make it out for that one.

--Zen

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]I have "pre-paid" for my seat at *STTF-HUC #2*...It is now For-Sale [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]Great Group....Tournament organization was waycool..
cool bunch of Kids....the whole deal was "Gold, Jerry, Gold"

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]Great to see Beef & Slacker both torture the "Let it Ride" game....Good Deal that Irieguy "pwn'd" the High-stakes Calcutta = should help offset some of the costs...
Lots of the attendees showed class in contributions to costs

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]Safe to say "Great time Had by All" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]