View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 04:18 AM

Default What are we going to do without the good Doctors Woggaisms

[ QUOTE ]
Dr Wogga,

Your persistent use of pejorative racial appellations has resulted in your being banned.

I recently did ask you to desist from this practice. Such usage goes against the rule against posting "objectionable content", as described in the Operating Policies of the Terms and Conditions.

This time, your usage of the term "darkies" was completely clear; and it served no purpose other than to denigrate.

So, best wishes for the real-life portion of your continued sojourns on this Earth--and best wishes on the internet too. In the future however you might do better to not mar the points you are trying to make, by using purely gratuitous racial slurs.

Such slurs used in such manner have no purpose other than to offend (and, perhaps, to cause an inward chuckle for you). Sadly, your jollies are coming at the expense of others and this is not really acceptable; also, as mentioned before, posting objectionable content is against the T of C. And this time there really is no gray area, and the content is clearly objectionable.

So, fare thee well, Dr Wogga. May all your future journeys be interesting.

M

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to find out where Wogga is going. Without my monthly dose of Woggaisms, I might go into withdrawal.