View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 02:51 AM

Default Re: Saying the L-word

I was actually going to just make a post on this subject...I think that the first person to say it in a relationship is basically the person who a. feels it and b. wants to let the other person know badly enough. It is interesting, because i have been in a relationship for 5-6 months now, and i really want to tell my gf how i feel, however, i am young, and she is a shy type of person who is younger than i am and has little to no experience before me. Although i want to tell her, i feel like it actually might scare her off, or do more bad than good in the relationship. As for which sex should say it first, i dont think it matters at all.

edit: i am leaving for schoool in two days (just graduated h.s. and i am doing a post graduate year) we are planning on staying together, as it is just an hour away and i will be home a lot, but, i think telling her it before i leave might actually benefit us in this situation. Again, she is a shy type of person who has a sort of trouble expressing exactly how she feels. I really cant see her saying she loves me, even though its only been like 6 months, i cant even see her saying this if it were two years. Who thinks i should tell her?