View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 02:03 AM

Default Re: How to Win at Online Roulette

[ QUOTE ]
I was getting bored of playing a positive expectation game and I decided to do some web surfing. I was wondering what other forms of gambling that have a negative expectation that I could get lucky with. To my suprise I found How to Win at Online Roulette on Amazon.com. I went to their site and their wasn't one negative comment about the book. They all said that they were making money, and I know they would never lie nor could they possibly be mistaken (or just be reviews by the author's friends pumping a worthless book as happens in thousands of other reviews there). I found this to be very suprising so I looked elsewhere for reviews and everyone said they made money on there and I knew they too would not lie or be mistaken or just be degenerates who won't face the truth. Has anyone on this site dedicated to positive expectation gambling wasted their time and read this book? It sounds like this could be quite an investment if these book reviews hold true, or be a fool's plan to lose lots of money if not. Please respond if you have read this. If you have not please don't share your opinion with this book, because I don't want to hear correct mathematical opinions regarding expectation that could bust my hopes of easy money.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP