View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 02:00 PM

Default Re: SNG\'s.... to good to be true?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Haha, you saw that thread about pushing with TT level 1. Was just trying to give bad advice. I wouldn't dream about doing that L1 and i agree that was a fold. Just trying to indirectly make the games even more softer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either:

1) You really meant what you said about pushing TT and you suck at poker and you are just a troll, or

2) You are being honest when you say that you purposely gave bad advice and you are just a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think no 2 applies. Okay, i'm a troll, if that's what you want to call me, but why would you want to give good advice? Does it give you a warm glowing feeling inside? Probably, but it will indirectly harm you ROI even if it is by a tiny percentage.

Imagine you actually come across that player who was questioning whether to call a raise of 80 with TT l1 and the same situation arises. You raise to 80 with KK, and he has TT in front of him, thanks to your advice he then folds rather then pushes. This will have an impact on your ROI.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are disgusting

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm disgusting??? Well then there is case for saying EVERY good poker player is disgusting for simply playing on a table where they know there is a good chance they are going to be taking other people's hard earned money off them.