View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 01:56 PM

Default Re: SNG\'s.... to good to be true?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's sad that everyone here is criticizing this guy without knowing any facts. I'd like to see this guy's numbers (ROI and # of tournaments played) before I have an opinion.

Oh, and I agree this guy is a tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you and many others actually took the time to read my posts you'd realise this isn't meant to be a brag about how well i'm doing, it was more to say i really don't believe the money can be this easy. As for stats:

200s - played 1 and finished 4th [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
100s - never played
50s - played 26 ROI 46%
30s - played 32 ROI -2%
20s - played 1237 ROI 24%
10s - played 2134 ROI 17%
5s - played 376 ROI 34%

I've already said that i've had massive downswings (dropped 60 buyins at the 20's about 4-6 months ago). Was depressing but i was making small adjustments i wasn't aware of.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are plenty of players with that kind of results posting here. No one except you claim to play perfect poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please pinpoint for me where i claimed i was playing perfect poker? I did say i was struggling to find areas to improve, but that is hardly the same thing is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

"i'm at a stage now where i just can't see where i can improve my SNG game? Sound arrogant?" Unimprovable is usually what we refer to as perfect.

Of course it is not only possible, but likely, that just because you can't see it there are still tonnes of holes in your game. People on heaters usually tend to get infected by megalomania.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man... how many times do i have to say it?? Just because i said i can't see any room for improvement doesn;t mean that there categorically isnt any room for improvement. So no, i don't believe i'mn playing perfect poker, although i have to admit i don't reckon i'm that far off playing optimally for the conditions i'm under (i.e 4 tabling 22s). As i've already said a godzillion times when i move up, then i will probably have to adjust (which means improving), but i'm sure you need slightly different strategies at the 22's compared to the 100's to play close to optimal.