View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 09:18 AM

Default Re: Citizenship Abroad to Avoid Paying Taxes...

when i was in highschool everyone would wear our school colors on football gamedays because they were a huge fan of our football team, but if their house was a few blocks down then they'd be wearing different colors and routing for a different football team at a different school.

lets say that texas didnt charge a tax on gambling, yet florida did. would i be a sean penn communist for wanting to live in texas instead of florida?

the usa is a country-state. amazingly, there are other country states around the planet earth. does it make me a bad person or a sean penn communist for believing that a different country-state may better fit my desires?

if sean penn wants to burn his passport, what does it matter to you? why do you care?

again, answer me this: IF I DONT LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY TAXES TO THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT?

[ QUOTE ]
Kwai-Chang Kane - like your name-sake you should give up all your worldly possessions and walk the earth. Your first stop should be France, they would embrace your infinite wisdom and make you a national hero. Maybe you and Sean Penn can get together and burn your passports together.

[/ QUOTE ]