View Single Post
Old 09-03-2005, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Using drugs to enhance ur tourney game?

Scott,
You know I respect you man but your posts were a little over the top to the personal side, I know it is easy to really not consider the effects of such posts in an online setting but I would be more thoughtful in the futrue, you are an intelligent guy and attacks like that don't portray that.

LLoyd,
I whole-heartedly know where your frustration is coming from as I went through a similar situation with Diablo a few weeks back, however, the precident has been set that simple flaming is generally not condusive to shutting down a thread or locking it as the backlash from this will be undoubtedly much worse than the original problem. I understand your anti-drug stance but I think for the most part (I havent read the entire thread) the debate sparked here was interesting/valid even though it might have bordered the line of illegal/legal activity. In cases like this where you are left with any doubt about the place that a thread like this serves in the forum use one of the various outlets you have to speak to other mods or Mat to ask advice before taking any steps to rectify it. You must be careful, whether it is intentional or not to even leave the door open for people to think that you locked or deleted a post due to idealogical clashes with posts made in the thread. Otherwise continue to do what you have been doing as I think you have dont a great job in your mod role to date.

If anyone has any questions about anything simply PM me.
~Justin