View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 10:40 PM

Default Re: Paradise Million Strategy?

[ QUOTE ]
Stupidest response ever. I'd rather see 5 posts from someone than 2624 where even 1 is this moronic.

You had 5 posts too once. Get off your high horse.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has very little to do with his post count. It has everything to do with the fact that he is looking for answers without wanting to do any work himself, and besides that he expects us to support him when he clearly just registered.

It would be one thing if he even had 50 posts in strategy forums and then created this thread, but it's obvious that the only purpose of this account was to get help from twoplustwo. This guy has never contributed anything! Yet he expects us to give him a great working strategy for this tournament. The sad thing is that some of you came running to help him. Ridiculous.

I have come to expect people at twoplustwo to not want to think about problems, especially in poker hands. But at least they usually make something of a pathetic attempt to help others out without simply expecting to be spoonfed every detail of information. This guy is different--he's a total child, capable of accomplishing nothing on his own.