View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 02:55 PM

Default Re: OMFG I just got a damn good idea

[ QUOTE ]
This is supposedly to help keep you off tilt by making sure you can't see if you're winning or losing money. Of course, this is none-too-bright when you consider that you should generally know these things (unless you're buying in for 200 bb). I suppose, though, that if you're tilt-prone, that this would save more money than stacking off would cost you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are completely wrong and also do not understand subtle tilt. Read Feeney for a better understanding. Also, try the software before mocking it. After playing 4 tables for an hour I really have no idea how you are doing unless you are either running extremely hot or extremely cold. Tilt blocker works very well for me and all it does is make me focus on the game and the play of hands - not on the fluctuations.

FWIW, I buy in for 50BB. I always have online and always will - this was before tiltblocker.

Also, if you are playing NL then, of course, tiltblocker is a bad program as it's important for you to know your stack.

I know the point of your thread wasn't to bash tiltblocker or it's users but that paragraph was silly enough that I had to comment.