View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 01:28 PM

Default Re: Table image: putting Humpty Dumpty back together again

First thing I'm gonna do is change my name(s). I've always known it's -EV to be the same here and online but the HoldEmKillah alias has grown on me so much after all this time...time to put him to rest [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

All of you are right about the KJ example which translates into adjustments I need to make about my PF calling requirements. Up until a few months ago I was around 35 %VP$P but tightened up prior to hitting the 1K's to like 31%. Recently I've found that I need to tighten up even more and avoid cc'ing hands like A10, K10, SC's(OOP and against 1 opponent), AJ OOP, stuff like that which has put my VP$P the last week or so at around 29%. I've made some adjustments but KJ has still been a hand I will cc with.

So bottom line, tighten up on CC'ing while folding more hands I used to limp with in EP (another leak I've been fixing).

I'm gonna try to fix the above first before I work on doing my next thing which is raising more. I'm currently at ~8%.5 but one thing at a time.

Raising more is going to be a tough one at NL400 since I find my cb's are called so often making the turn difficult to play (again, the turn). But I suppose going through that process painfully will make me come out of it a better player and force myself to make better turn decisions.

Anyone else have anything? I GREATLY appreciate the responses thus far..very helpful.