View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 01:00 PM

Default Re: 5 hands from PP 11s. Please provide feedback.

Without reads:

#1. I either overpush PF or raise it PF. The allin guy basically minraised, giving anyone with a decent hand a cheap opportunity to see the flop. With ~ t200 in the pot and t975 in my stack, I probably push allin to isolate against the desparate allin guy.

#2. Yes. It's too early to get all your chips in with AQs. Against sane opponents, you'll only be called by hands that you're either a slight dog against (TT+) or a big dog against (QQ+, AK). Either call and see a flop or dump it. I fold it and wait for a better spot. (Unless, of course, you put the guy on a calling range of {KT+,A5+,22+} noting that this is a $10+1).

#3. Easy push. You have 7 bb.

#4. This is close. It really depends on the range you assign to the big stack. If he's been loose ({A2+,22+,KT+,QJ}), you'll be significantly ahead often enough for the push to be +EV. If he's been tight ({AQ+,AJs+,TT+}), you're either a slight favorite or a huge dog. Pass it up and wait for a better spot. Keep in mind that the short stack will have 3 bb after this hand.

#5. I would raise it to 100 PF to get it HU against one opponent. Players at the $10+1 level love to see flops. Both blinds called, so they could have almost anything. The rest of the hand played out fine. Looks like you ran into 33/44 and KQ/QJ.