Thread: College Stories
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 10:01 AM

Default Re: College Stories

Sophomore year, I had a few people (2 other guys, 4 or 5 girls) over to my dorm to pre-drink before going to an off-campus party later that night. We end up getting extremely trashed, I probably downed 10 beers inside of 2 hours, which is a LOT for me, and the others were in a similar condition.

We decide to head out. The route to our destination involves cutting through the football stadium (this is at a large ACC school) and my two guy friends and I get the bright idea to have a 100-yard dash down the field. We take off (I win, of course [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]) but as soon as we get to the other end a flashlight shines down on us from the concourse area and we hear a voice yell "STOP! POLICE!" Without a second thought we take off running back the other direction even faster than the first dash. We run all the way up the steps, out of the stadium and end up outside, behind the basketball arena where the girls are waiting on us.

We are so out of breath we can't even speak. The three of us look at each other for a second, and then at the exact same instant, start puking EVERYWHERE. It was like the pie-eating contest in Stand By Me. The most I have ever vomited in my life. Of course, the girls are horrified. After we finish we laugh for about 5 minutes and continue to the party like nothing happened.

All three of us got laid that night.