Thread: what's better?
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 07:31 PM

Location: They call Los Angeles the City of Angels. I didn\'t find it to be that exactly, but I\'ll allow as there are some nice folks there.
Default Re: what\'s better?

To anyone still following this, I learned some new information today. Actually old information.

This same chick came to the place I met her four or five years ago. She stuck around for about nine months, before moving to New York.

Her farewell speech went something like this: "I am not an alcoholic, and I haven't been sober any of this time. Screw all of you. The only reason I was here was to hook up with boys." She comes back a few years later, clings on to me, and then moves on to my pal almost instantly.

What a piece of work. I still care about her in that I want to see her do well, and not die of alcoholism, but I have no desire to be part of her life any more.

If I sound like I'm being melodramatic, that just the nature of the medium. I really find most of this quite funny. I don't regret any of my decisions, and my most recent ones seem to be more and more right every day. I believe the only "mistake" I made, was agreeing to go have coffee with her when she was at about two weeks (according to her, see above). Lesson learned, and I'm glad I never had sex with her (and I could have). This will be my last report on this situation.

Peace
--Tom