View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 11:06 PM

Default Re: Any Albuquerque folks playing this Labor Day wknd?

adios, thanks for the info. I'll check out more about it when I get home later tonight. I don't think I'll be playing in any of them, but good to know nonetheless.

As far as playing live at Sandia, yes, I do enjoy it. The games there are some of the softest that I have seen, though the 10/20 can get a little bit tougher at times. I remember the pot limit game they used to have, but never had the roll to sit in it. I have also found that the NL games are quite soft as well. Overall, playing there, live, is definitely worth the trip to me. While I have local underground games here in Amarillo, it's all NL or PLO with pockets deeper than the company I currently work for [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], so I don't sit in the PLO game. And, to be perfectly honest, the NL scene is growing tiresome for me. I find myself wanting to get back to playing limit and trying my hand at bigger and bigger games. Maybe if you get a wild hair, I might see you up there some time. If you get bored this weekend and wanna play some live cash games, gimme a "sup bro". Also, I'd love any feedback that you might could give regarding me going pro. I have my blog going now (cardsarewar.blogspot.com) if you get bored....