View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 02:03 PM

Default Re: Vegas low limit poll

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Everybody seems to like the MGM, but I can't [censored] stand any place with that [censored] [censored] around the edge of the table to stack your chips on instead of felt. It seriously pisses me off.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing about the MGM, is they have free fat tire. That's right.

Free. Fat. Tire.

no really, it's true.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fat Tire Amber Ale

[ QUOTE ]
Like the ageless delight of pedaling a bicycle, Fat Tire Amber Ale’s appeal is in its feat of balance: Toasty malt flavors (sorta like biscuits just pulled from the oven) coasting in equilibrium with crisp hoppiness. Delicious stability - in the world of sometimes-precarious beer flavors – is perhaps what prompted one consumer who wrote us to say, “this beer just makes you smile.”

Fat Tire’s depth of flavor, achieved with neither a disproportionate sway toward hops or malts, tandems well with a full spectrum of today’s engaging cuisines. Salmon, dry-aged cheeses, roasted chilies, omelets at midnight, sweet potato French fries and just about anything with grill marks or garlic are just a few of the edibles we like to partner up with our Amber Ale.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't tried it yet, but their copy writers have me drooling - and I'm usually a whiskey guy.