View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 01:50 PM

Default Re: Vegas low limit poll

Like everyone else, I can recommend the MGM. However I didn't like that you can't be on the list for one game while playing another. So if 2-5NL is full, don't think of playing 4-8 while you wait. Or if you want a 10-20 game but there isn't enough action yet, again you can't play something else while you wait. However the competition is weak, the racetrack isn't as bad as everyone says, and the waitresses are decently quick and sometimes nice looking. I've seen worse dealers, but I've definitely seen better ones too.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
The Wynn 4/8 is appealing to me because it is the lowest game that they spread and it's been suggested around here that it is filled with inexperienced players. Is this flawed thinking?

[/ QUOTE ]
I've only played about 25 hours or so at the Wynn, but I think this argument holds a lot of weight. I found the 4/8 games there to be exemplary, though the 9-handed play makes opponents' looser play slightly more correct. Not correct enough to worry about though; this game is again easily beatable. The waitresses are faster and better looking here, and the bar is better. The dealers are also better, and I'd recommend the Wynn if you specifically want to play 4/8.