View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 06:36 AM

Default Re: Tell me your best Craps Stories & Betting Strategies

My best story was three weeks ago at the Palms. I had just finished dinner at the Little Buddha with 3 friends when my friend Mary (who is an absolute knockout) wants to learn craps before we go into Rain. i take her to the table. We stand just left of the stickman and it is my turn next. As the guy before me is throwing I am explaining the game to her. He craps out and they send the dice my way.

On my first throw, this guy walks up to the table and buys in for 10k. he starts throwing blacks all over the table. I throw 10 and he chucks a black onto hard 10. He screams, "One time, shooter." I say, "ok, mister, here's your hard 10," and I throw this guy big double 5's. The table goes nuts as he collects his $1000 win. Everyone on the table starts throwing money on hard 10 as I begin the next point.

Long story short, I rolled the bones for 50 minutes. During that time, I made about 7 points and threw 5 hard 10's, each time making this guy a grand and the rest of the table a lot of dough as well. At the end of the run, this high roller toked me a yellow 1k chip. After crapping myself and telling him thank you, Mary rolled her first roll and she went about 15 minutes herself!

Best roll I ever had. By the way, I took a seminar on precision shooting. It totally works. If you are interested in turning craps into a +EV game, look into taking a seminar.