Thread: FF Tip
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 01:55 PM

Default Re: FF Tip

[ QUOTE ]
I will add that we get 1 point for every 20 return yards and Willie returned a few kicks in preseason. Also, when you will be keeping 8 player and can start up to 3 rb's, every young running back prospect goes this high.

[/ QUOTE ]

Parker definitely won't be returning any kicks in week 1. He also "probably" won't be returning any kicks in the regular season either. Randle El has punt return duty and Ike Taylor/Ricardo Colclough will be the kickoff return men.

To say Parker is a young running back prospect is a joke. I really can't wait for Parker to blow week 1 against Tennessee so I can quit hearing about him.

It's sad my Steelers have to take an L the first game of the year to prove Cowher wrong because this is what Parker is all about. He is Cowher's guy and Cowher guys always get way too many free passes until they finally fail miserably in real games. Alonzo Jackson is another ones of those type guys but for some reason this scrub looks like he's going to dodge cuts again this year. You can't ever tell Cowher he's wrong...