View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 10:06 AM

Default Re: Whats a good $$$/hour on Empire 50\'s 6 max?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fim,

Whats a decent conversion factor from BB/100 to $$/hour?

Thanks,
VR

[/ QUOTE ]
Um...'math' tells that:
[BB/100 * $/BB * Hands/Hr]/100 = $/Hr

[/ QUOTE ]

math is what poor players use as a crutch cos they're not good at feel. feel is really where its at cos sometimes i have like 33 and i just know you're bluffing so i raise all in and you have to fold cos im cool like that. guys who like math are the pokernerds we players take money from cos they theink their hot but their not.

OP can sit ther and try to do numbers and math and all that other stupid stuff that losers do or he can be like me and sit down play with guts and take home like maybe 300-1000 a night every night i play the 50NL game for like the last 7 months. i just kind of play like i want to and every night at the end of the night i win money and like my worst losing session was 12 dollars but that's cos some fish who i think worked for the site called my all-in preflop bet where i put allmy chips in with AA and i had the nuts at that point but his hand won when his j7 flopped a set of lucky sevens cos he's a damn fish. i wanted to strangle newborn kittens and change my avatar to a moving gif that showed just how awesome i am cos AA is the best hand preflop.

fim