View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 04:17 AM

Default Re: Getting tested for STDs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When I get tested I normally just get blood drawn. Worry about the big ones. Bacteria can (normally) be cured, viruses are what you need to worry about most. HIV, Hep-C, etc. Hep-C is much more common than you think.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do need to get a blood test done, it's been ages since I've done that. I'd much rather they poke me in the arm and draw blood than stick some swab up my dick.

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was living in boston I fcked this girl and the condom broke. about two days later my dick itched and it stung a little when i pissed. so, i went to the dr. and they did the swab thing. It was not pleasant, but most of it is was in my mind. It was bad, but not that bad. I have lots of tats that were way more painful. and even headaches. just don't look.

craig

p.s. I had a urinary tract infection not an STD. I was kind of upset because the Dr. didn't even have me do a piss test until after the swab.

p.s.s. Her sister did give me chlamydia though. But as payback I collected all the needles from heroin junkies around boston and had her shoot up. She just got a urinary track infection.

p.p.p.s. In all seriousness why are you concerned about anything but a blood test. Most STD's, other than chlamydia sometimes, you will find out pretty quickly?