View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 05:06 PM

Default Re: \"Crushing\" live 2/4 tables

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

For more totally helpful hints about 2/4 check out this informative article by a poker genius on ESPN.com

NITPATROL: NITPATROL

[/ QUOTE ]

That guy is a monster jerkoff. I love how he qualifies why he's only playing 2/4 too.

Consider this thread bumped lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to offically take credit now for both:
A. Hijacking the heck outta this thread and
B. Keeping it on the front page forever

I'm only proud because I can expose the utter moranity of the guy in this ESPN article. Please, to all Foxwoods players: if you see this guy DO annoy him until he drops more change by hitting every one of his top ten hotbutton Issues. Especially:
[ QUOTE ]

6. Speed.
The game actually moved quite quickly. The speed at which these hands were played was very apparent to me. It was another adjustment. Players didn't pause for more than two seconds before deciding what to do. It was clear that they were playing their own cards, rather than their position or the other players at the table. The best play in poker is to put the other players at a decision for their chips. It almost seemed like this play was taken away because of the nature of the limit game.

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously, could it be a joke? It's so artful in its awfulness, it might have been titled "Inside the Poseur Mind."

OK, that's all, last bump.