View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Re: Do I have issues?

Yah man, I have thought about this. I guess I would be sort of lonely and then look to replace the things that I had shedded in order to be the best. I guess with 7.5 million dollars I could easily buy that house in Vegas and perhaps even get Evelyn Ng to go out with me...But would that replace the relationship with my wife that I blew. Evy would never really love me like my wife would. I really think that I have trouble with balance. Here's the thing, I don't really play enough poker (only 15 hrs perweek) so I blame this for my inability to sit in the big game. I just think that experience is so important in this game and you have to play lots of tourneys to hit it big where u can comfortably quit your job and play poker. Thing is, I went out with a good hand at the WSOP on day 2 and I know that if I played it a few more times I could make the $, perhaps even get very deep. But how, how will I achieve these goals with this dam 9-5 job, all these bills, and a high maintenance wife like I have? Don't I have to run away from these things to realize my goals?

Indy