View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 07:12 AM

Default Re: so what\'s after 10/20 6-m for you guys?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
some the top posters from midhighstakes are struggling to maintain higher than 1BB/100 at the 30/60 multitabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

that makes me wonder why (other than for the challenge) that people want to go play that game

[/ QUOTE ]

Iv'e tried to argue several times that 10/20 6-max is a great choice of game in terms of winrate/bankroll requirements/volatility, but nobody seemed to agree [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Personally, I've been playing some 15/30 and 20/40 full. You can find some OK games with a little table selection. I could never win as much at 15/30 full as 10/20 6-max (in bb/100 or $/hr), but it is nice to play some full table games again after playing so much short handed. It's actually a nice change of pace and I find it somewhat more relaxing and straightfoward than 6-max.

Also, there are some good shorthanded games at 15/30 and 20/40. However, I'm back to grinding at 10/20 after my recent downsing/tilt-fest [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

My personal long-term goal is to get the bankroll to play any game I feel like playing at the time (within reason, perhaps up to 50/100), but I can't see any good reason I wont continue to play 10/20 6-max at times.