View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 06:47 AM

Default House of Blues AC = worst poker room ever?

So I went to AC last night for a 2/4 donkfest. Me and a buddy hit caesers, ballys, and then house of blues. Now this is where it gets interesting. Second hand at the table I have pocket tens in the BB. There is a raise pre-flop flop comes Q high I bet, gets raised and re raised. So I fold. Gets to the river there is a bet a call the re-raisers shows a pair of 5's or some wacked hand the other raiser says nice hand and folds. So I ask to see the original raisers cards because now I am all sorts of confused and the dealer says no, only the players who call the river can see the losing hand. I drop it right there. Then I look in their poker guide and it says that the only players who can request to see a losing hand with called action on the river are players who are dealt cards in the hand. So now I am really pissed and I take it to the floor away from the table and the floor tells me that the rules are WRONG, and that only people who called the river can request to see losing hands. So whatever then a little while later comes another whacked out situation. The small blind gets up without posting, so the button gets moved to the SB, who post, then TWO BB's get posted. Which is weird, but the best part is the SB/button is first to act??? By this point I was totally fed up and just left up a small amount. Anyway my main point is what the hell is up with the house of blues??? Only thing I know is I will not go back. As an aside I have been awake for 24hrs so if this post is sloppy and full of grammar and spelling errors I don't care.