View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 12:07 AM

Default Re: Need help greatly. Can you see leaks in my PT stats?

Ah, I see. So AF doesn't full describe a person's aggression. I always wondered why my rating was so high when I know I am not THAT aggressive a player and know that many of the players on this forum who would be considered more aggressive have a lower overall AF.

Anyway, I just played a very very short session of 25 mins and 80 or so hands. I made two big changes this time. One, I only played two tables at a time, instead of my usual four. I am going to continue to do this so I can get better reads and more easily find out who is Agg and who is a passive calling station at least until I get back to even on my PT stats. Two, I made a concious effort to make more steal attempts and give other players less credit. The fact that I also was on a major rush combined with two of the weakest/passive tables I've played at in awhile, led me to a approximately $93 session. Sure, hitting every other flop helps, but I know I wouldn't have made as much if I stuck to my old weaker style. Hopefully, this is a sign of things to come as long as I can keep a cool head (I get tilty fairly easily) and continue to put the effort to IMPROVE my poker play.