View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 01:33 PM

Default Re: Hasan Habib is a cheater

I saw Hassan Habib in the big game at the bike. WOW, his eyes looked so dark, it looked like he has been playing for at least 30 hours straight. Guess who was right next to him, Tuan Lee! They were also conversing with each other, and Habib blocked their conversation with his hand from others. It was funny how once everyone saw the hand, everyone stared away until the Hassan's hand was gone

Right next to Habib sat Eli Elezra, not so tired. Looks like Barryg1 replaced Mimi Tran with hotter younger asian. Barryg1 looks cool in his beard (he must be going broke aka Gus). Right next to Barryg1, sat Chip Reese, that guy is a cool customer, I can see why he never tilts. He always sit back and enjoys the game.

Then right next to Chip, sat Jennifer Harman, damn she's gorgeous. She was listening to her Ipod, and people around me told me she was dominating. I couldn't tell, everyone had bunch of weird-colored chips that I've never seen in my life.

Right next to Harman sat Chau Giang. That guy is a smoker, he had to leave so often for a smoke, he was really into the game, not really a cool customer.

Thats all I remember, I also saw famous TV pros who sat alone eating and no one even payed attention to them. Looks like they're losers in life.

Everyone was at the Bike Tonight, except Ivey, Daniel, and Brunson