View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 04:33 AM

Default Re: I made 600 today playing 2/4 6 max

[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday I made 420 at the same, the day before that 358. I'm able to clear $300 per day at 2/4, 3/6 on most days. Anyone else winning this much at these limits?

I should note that today I played for about 6 hours. Yesterday and the day before for an average of about 5 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the only option here is to quit your job and become a professional 2/4 player and poker book writer <font color="white"> that way you can continue to pay off the good players and inspire the bad ones to keep paying us long into the future </font> you obviously have that special something <font color="white"> do they still call it down syndrome? </font> and im sure im not the only one who would love to learn about poker by reading a book written by someone as natually talented as yourself <font color="white"> nothing says natual brilliance like pride over 2/4 wins </font>

if you have any financial concerns, don't worry <font color="white"> people like you are why i'll never have to answer to a boss </font> to make that much you must be gifted <font color="white"> with a special ability to be both wrong and make people hate you </font> i know the people like myself who 4table NL games dont even make quite that much! <font color="white"> per hour </font>

fim