View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 02:01 AM

Default Re: I made 600 today playing 2/4 6 max

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't used pokertracker in ages. For a while I used it just out of curiousity to see what I was winning at. I think it was like 3.5 BB, over about 25,000 hands. I am playing better now than I was then. For anyone that doesn't believe and would like to ghost me, feel free to PM me. I have been making a lot of money at low limit for quite some time now, and am just curious if I am the only one doing this. People don't believe it when I say that I make 300 a day, and I make that amount almost every day. It probably would be smart to move up limits, but when you can make this much this easily, I just ask myself, "why?". Last year I was doing $200 a day. I am considering writing a book, but would like to honestly know if there are other people making as much as I do at these limits so I can see if this is really something special or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first response was going to be your running good, period. Then after reading this I'm pretty sure the point of your post is just to see if you can rile up some posters on this forum. I would guess you are at best a break even .5/1 player.