View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 08:47 PM

Default Ok, my turn to ask for medical\"ish\" advice...

I have a strange condition where my body becomes sore (almost entirely on the right side) very easily. The best way I can describe it is that my body likes to "overreact" to anything bad that happens to it.

If I smoke something, my right lung and chest gets really stiff and sore for over a week following. So bad I can't even sleep properly. That's just from one toke, not even holding it in or anything. So, obviously, I don't get to smoke anything very often.

Likewise, if I have a coffee my stomache and bladder go into absolute fits.

If I wake up a little earlier than normal (even just a little) my bowels feel like I just ate the entire McDonalds menu, and a few coffees.

All the bones on the right side of my body snap all the time and get sore. I go to bed with very sore muscles and joints every night.

Doctors have ruled out just about everything they can think of with ultrasounds, x-rays, etc. It's not arthritis. It's not visible inflammation.

The mystery problem...

Anyone else have anything similar, and any advice on what it might be? Particularly the chest/smoking thing bothers me... and it's not asthma -- tested for that.