View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 08:22 PM

Default Re: Second Necrophilia Post

[ QUOTE ]

000 said (among other things):
"Some things cheapen society and the human condition, and are not worth any price."
Peter 666 said (among other things):
"No greater good justifies a wrong action"
(Also don't forget to weigh in on whether necrophilia contracts should be illegal.)

[/ QUOTE ]

"No greater good justifies a wrong action" - this is getting into a hole military arguement, do you think fighting/killing or assasinating for the greater good of "the people" makes sense for lack of a better word. in my opionion most acts do justify a small wrong for the greater good. However when it comes to terrorism which is where i think this conversation will end up based on that qoute that is a greater evil not a greater good so that qoute doesnt pertain to terrorism. but you could argue a greater evil or good is in the eyes of the beholder when it comes to terrorism - so im not sure where im going with that.

"Some things cheapen society and the human condition, and are not worth any price." - i beleive that this qoute is true and some things aren't worth any price one can get however most if not all people if the price is high enough (provided they dont beleive in the afterlife) will sell there reamins for a hefty sum.

and finally yes i think the contracts should be illegal however i cannot honestly think of a good and logical arguement aside from it being morally disgusting which obv will not hold up anywher. It its not hurting anyone and it isnt rape if u have a contract nor can you argue about his dignity because he sold it to you