View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 03:24 PM

Default Re: Players to watch @ $55s, $109s, $215s

im going to say this once, and everyone feel free to fleece me about it, but i dont think you will learn squat from watching the best players. some of the moves they make will be completely over yer head and you WILL misuse that. dont get me wrong, this is not a knock on yer ability or skills, you could be quite good, i have no idea. im just saying, to the average observer, a lot of these moves the better players will make just wont make sense, and it could potentially make them worse.

as for what a coach can do that this board cant? a lot of things actually. you will get good concise answers instead of a flame war between two people who are both completely wrong. you will get someone to look at yer hand histories and plug EVERY leak. you will get to look at some of the coach's hand histories, and get a link into THEIR mind and get to ask questions so you can understand what they are doing instead of just trying to imitate and messing it up. i duno, other stuff too but i gotta go draft my madden team.
holla