View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 10:31 AM

Default Re: My First Necrophilia Post.

FINALLY, a question from the David that has some real bearing on my day-to-day life! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As I said in the last thread about corpse-groping, I think that necrophilia is more than a kink or a mental illness. Like serial rape, I think it is a perversity that damages the soul of the “sinner,” regardless of its effect on others. So, just as I wouldn’t aid and abet another man’s alcoholism by giving him a drink, I wouldn’t sell my body for any price. It is close so it would be pretty difficult as the price went up (like around $200!) but I’d hope that I’d be strong enough to follow my principles. I have several bidders right now, but fortunately they’re all cheapskates!

On a related note, I do NOT think that the activity should be illegal. There is an important distinction between legal/ethical correctness and the spiritual/moral kind that many people do not recognize. Ethically, I’d say anything you want to do to your own body should be legal, including abortion, prostitution, 8balls and selling your sweet bod to the Mung Foundation. It’s your party.