View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 09:39 AM

Default Re: Quick poll: what\'s your play on the flop?

OK Derek,

And again...this is under the assumption that meep, who has been posting a while now and plays well I'm sure, has the range I think he has on the button. I don't remember playing with him though so I'm not sure. But this would be like an 11-12% pfr who's aware of situations and position.

My 3-betting range includes ATo+, A8/A9s+, 77+ and probably even 66, KJs, KQ....and I think these all should fair well against meeps range and very well against the loose limper's range. But that's why I just posted the other question in this thread. To get a better idea of what people in general are raising with on the button here.

And Chesspain...I don't mind folding an ace turn. I said call for a couple of reasons...One, a lot of opponents will give up on the river after you call the turn. Some opponents I know I can call the turn and fold the river if they bet again here (although that's not really the case here). Two, if he folds he probably just folded a two outer. This is why I said call and not raise but you're probably right that folding is fine. I'm probably overestimating the ranges thinking BB is a good TAG and not just...as TT put it...a tight/aggressive player.

OK, I'm off to play.

Chief