Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (7 handed) converter

MP ( $1810 )
CO ( $2240 )
Button ( $830 )
SB ( $665 )
Hero ( $815 )
UTG ( $815 )
UTG+1 ( $825 )

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises to t60</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls t45, Hero calls t30.

Flop: (t180) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB pushes, Hero ???

Most reasonable hand I can think for SB is Ax.
AK would've probably reraised preflop and if he has AT, I have enough outs.

I don't have the odds (if CO folds) against made set, straight or flush, but most likely those hands would've check-raised here.

At this point we don't have enough information about CO, but it doesn't matter that much.

If he's ahead of me and calls, I'm getting good odds to draw unless he has a made flush and that's not that likely as most of big diamonds are already used.

It's early, the pot was small before SB's push and 2 handed I'd fold this, but in this rare (at least for me) situation I can't think any reasonable ranges that would make pushing incorrect.

Agree? Disagree? Please, tell me why.

I don't have the full tournament history at work and I'm not 100% sure if I remember my reads correctly, but lets say SB was quite loose (and obviously aggressive) and CO was tightish and hadn't shown any aggression before.