View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Iraq War (a few facts)

[ QUOTE ]
There is no way to get totally unbiased news. The ratings would suck, and eveyone has an opinion. I think biased news helps if you listen to both sides that way you can use informaiton to think for yourself. Also when i say Fox News slants left, I dont mean its some GOP talking machine like some liberals like to beleive, however it's clear the anchors on that show are smarter and therefor tend to be more conservative. At least Fox News has debates between people from different political parties, rather than one guy tell the news the entire hour from his point of view.

[/ QUOTE ]

Un-freaking-believable. First of all, you said Fox slants left, when of course you meant right, but such highly intelligent people such as you can easily get basic directions confused, so I understand. The anchors at Fox probably do it all the time. I must say, to think that some of the Fox anchors are more intelligent than any counterpart at CNN or MSNBC is a little ignorant. Extremely ignorant, really. I don't even want to go in depth on the topic, because proving who is smarter is clearly a futile discussion. I'll say that you're being irrational, and picking separate fights without responding to the fact that the initial poster, whom you agree with, has gotten his intellectual ass handed to him on a platter.