View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 01:31 AM

Default Commerce 20/40 NL Hand

The villain is a very good regular. He is one of the most solid players I have seen. I have about 12K and he has me covered. As for the hand:

6 people limp in and I check in the BB with 10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

Flop comes A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I bet out 80. It is folded around to the villain who is in the cutoff and he raises to 280. I call and we goto the turn heads up.

Turn brings the 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] for a board of:

A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I check. Villain bets out 300. I raise to 900. He ponders for a bit and calls.

River brings a 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] for a board of

A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I bet out 1,500. Villain thinks for about 5 minutes and raises to 5,000. I take a brief moment before I push the rest in for 6,000 more.

How would you play the flop and turn and how much would you bet. Would anybody play the river differently? How much time would you take before you push all in, or raise?