View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 03:09 PM

Default Re: 2nd Hand of 15 +1 call this?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well I should state at this point for information sake that he had 95o. SO your right I definately should of bet turn. Ironicaly enough, my check was to induce a bluff on river if I was in fact ahead. I figure this was the same as betting and being called on turn. Any thoughts on that?

[/ QUOTE ]

PF raise=bad
Flop bet=good
turn check=good
river call=bad

Ironically, i like the turn check cas I want to save up my stack for later in a situation less ambiguous. Ok, it turned out he was a donk or had you on AK (stupid in and of itself) and got lucky . But, the flat flop call indicates great strength. If this were later on, I'd love this flop obviously. But with 3 players in calling god know what PPs, I am a little hesitant after being cold called for 2/3 pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be a donk or maybe I had a read.
My Thoughts: I dont like my call of the PFR, but as I recall you had been entering every pot up until this point and I did not respect your raise. After the flop I which I had a part of, I had you on any two high cards, and I thought you were taking a stab at the pot, so I call. If you would have bet on the turn I could have let this go, but your check on the turn allowed me a free card. As for the river this was still level 1 and you had already put your chips in the middle several times, so there was a chance you would call my push, If you did not then I would win a nice pot and not have to show my junk hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok...i wasnt even there I guess. But...

Lunchmeat, even if you dont respect his raise, what is your 95 ahead of? 72? this type of play is very -EV for level I of a sng. Youve been watching too much tv. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]