View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 10:01 AM

Default Re: Try to get me to stay in school....

fwiw, I think the only reason I didnt drop out last semester was the fact that I was good friends with the only 4 hot girls that happened to be in most of my classes. This semester, I am the only normal looking person in any of my classes. My classes are filled with very unattractive girls and old men and women. I feel as if I am the one out of place. Where have all the hot girls gone???

As for me not picturing myself ever dropping out a few years ago, I almost dropped out straight out of high school simply because I didnt like school but I stayed in because it was free and my parents wanted me to. Now, my parents are "ok" with it and it is still free, but it takes up a lot of my time that I would rather spend working online. I guess right now I really dont have too much of a life. I have no problem playing 12 hours a day if I dont have anything going on, although 12 is a bit much. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] So, the only reason I see to finish school is the fact that is provides a little security and it may help me get a woman. Like skipper said, there are only a few decisions that really matter. I hope I dont f this one up too bad.